PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) [EU Regulation No. May 25, 2018, imposes a reinforced framework of rights on the part of the Data Subjects and of duties for the protection of these same personal data, on the part of the Entities that process such data.
FARIA & IRMÃO, LDA (hereinafter, abbreviated as F&I), respects the best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data, having, for this purpose, taken the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to comply with the protection legislation of personal data and ensure that the processing of personal data is lawful, fair, transparent and limited to authorized purposes.
F&I, as Data Controller, is committed to fulfilling all its duties in terms of protecting the personal data of its Customers, Employees, Suppliers and, in general, of all persons who, directly or indirectly, entrust it with their personal data.
The processing of personal data will be the responsibility of F&I.
PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
F&I undertakes to process personal data in accordance with the GDPR and is governed by the following principles:
- Lawful, fair and transparent treatment in relation to the data subject;
- Data collection must be carried out in accordance with specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and further processing must not be incompatible with these purposes;
- Data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Data must be accurate and updated whenever necessary and possible;
- Personal data must be kept in a way that allows the identification of data subjects only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
RIGHTS OF DATA HOLDERS
F&I, as data controller, guarantees that data subjects are able to exercise their rights, under the terms and under the GDPR, namely:
- Right of access;
- Right of rectification;
- Right to erasure of your personal data;
- Right to limitation of treatment;
- Right of opposition;
- Right not to be subject to exclusively automated individual decisions;
- Right to withdraw your consent;
- Right to file complaints with the CNPD – National Commission for Personal Data.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE YOUR DATA
All data processing carried out by F&I is carried out in accordance with one of the following legally permitted causes:
- Consent of the data subject;
- Execution of the contract with the data subject;
- Compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- Legitimate interest of F&I, unless they conflict with the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects.
When communications are made to data subjects based on consent, the data subject is given the option to withdraw consent, as easily as it was given.
All data processing carried out by F&I has one or more processing purposes associated, such as:
- Communication and Marketing;
- Exercise of judicial, legal and regulatory rights;
- Commercial and contractual management;
- Service quality improvement;
- Tax and accounting obligations;
- Human resource Management;
- Information security and protection of personal data;
- Management of information systems and technologies.
TO WHICH ENTITIES IS YOUR DATA COMMUNICATED
In order to fulfill its duties and to provide a quality service, F&I may have to communicate your personal data to other entities.
Therefore, F&I may have to communicate your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- Public authorities, namely the Tax and Customs Authority, Judicial and Judicial Entities, Judicial or Administrative Courts;
- Third-party entities to which credits over their Customers have been assigned;
- Business partners;
- Service providers that provide services to F&I;
- Other Entities that have a direct relationship or associated F&I companies.
TERMS FOR STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data processed by F&I will be kept during the performance of the contract or for a longer period, after its termination, for the prescription or expiry periods referring to the rights that it has result, by determination of legal or contractual obligation or exercise of rights in the scope of eventual legal actions.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARGE
FARIAS has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted, on these matters of treatment and data protection, through the following contacts:
Email: [email protected]
Address: Edificio Laranja, R.Paulo VI Lote 2, 2415-776 Leiria<
Phone: 244 801450